Southwest Region News & Information
- February 20th-22nd: West Region EMS Conference; Ocean Shores, WA
- May 7th-9th: EMS Associates “The Summit”; Coeur D’Alene, ID
- Executive Board: Chairman–Mike Hollingsworth, Vice Chair–Dr. Lynn Wittwer, Secretary–Stefanie Boen, Treasurer–Douglas Rickard.
- Council Structure
- Approved Trauma Plan
- Public Records Request Form
- Meetings: Held the 1st Wednesday of January, March, May, July, September, and November at 3pm at the Southwest Region EMS office.
Training and Clinical Information
Peace Health Southwest Medical Center Clinical Training:
- Only EMS Agency Medical Officer/Training Officer can schedule on these calendars.
- EMS Providers must contact their EMS Agency Medical Officer/Training Officer to be scheduled.
- EMS Agencies sending personnel to this training must be contracted with PHSWMC to participate in clinical rotations.
- Anyone who is not properly scheduled will be sent home.
- Students cannot schedule for training directly with the hospital.
- Operating Room Calendar
- Emergency Room Calendar
The Southwest Region EMS and Trauma Care Council (SWREMS & TCC) is a private, non profit organization established to work with the Washington State Department of Health, county EMS councils, hospitals, pre-hospital EMS providers, and other regional healthcare partners to develop and enhance an EMS and trauma care system. The SWREMS & TCC serves Clark, Cowlitz, Klickitat, Skamania, South Pacific, and Whakiakum counties.
MIssion: Committed to excellence in health care.
Vision: Exemplary patient care is given at all EMS and trauma care levels.
Purpose: The Council brings together stakeholders to coordinate and plan for the enhancement of the Southwest Region EMS and trauma care system.