Southwest Region EMS Council News and Information
- November 4th & 5th: Washington State Community Paramedic Conference; SeaTac, WA
- February 20th-22nd: West Region EMS Conference; Ocean Shores, WA
- May 7th-9th, 2015: EMS Associates “The Summit”; Coeur D’Alene, ID Facebook Page
- Invitation: Railway Emergency Response Training
- Training Presentation: Open Public Meetings Act
- Southwest Region Executive Director: Zita Wiltgen
- Southwest Region Executive Board: Chairman–Mike Hollingsworth, Vice Chair–Dr. Lynn Wittwer, Secretary–Stefanie Boen, Treasurer–Douglas Rickard
- Southwest Region Council Structure
- Southwest Region Approved Trauma Plan
- Southwest Region Policy Book
- Southwest Region Public Records Request Form
- Southwest Region Council meetings: The first Wednesday of January, March, May, July, September, and November at 3pm at the Southwest Region EMS Council office in Vancouver, WA
- Southwest Region Council Member Resources: WA DOH Regional Council Member Handbook
Training and Clinical Information
Peace Health Southwest Medical Center Clinical Training:
- Only EMS Agency Medical Officer/Training Officer can schedule on these calendars.
- EMS Providers must contact their EMS Agency Medical Officer/Training Officer to be scheduled.
- EMS Agencies sending personnel to this training must be contracted with PHSWMC to participate in clinical rotations.
- Anyone who is not properly scheduled will be sent home.
- Students cannot schedule for training directly with the hospital.
- Operating Room Calendar
- Emergency Room Calendar
Injury Prevention Information
Check out these valuable injury prevention programs located in the Southwest Region.
- Safe Kids
- Safe Kids Clark County
- WA DOH Newsroom
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center Falls Prevention
- Clark County Fire and Rescue Injury Prevention
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Booster Seat Safety Checks
- Find a child car seat check up location