Southwest Region EMS Council News and Information
- April 22nd: ‘Everyday Pediatric Readiness for Extraordinary Events’ (online)
- April 23rd & 24th: EMS QI Workshop; Ferndale, WA Registration Form
- April 24th-26th: EMS Associates Summit Conference Series; Coeur D’Alene, ID
- November 4th & 5th: Washington State Community Paramedic Conference; SeaTac, WA
Injury Prevention News and Information
- April 27th: Safe Kids Day with the Seattle Mariners; Seattle, WA
- April 28th: WA State Drowning Prevention Network meeting; Seattle, WA More info here
- May 16th: Preschool Provider Safety Workshop; Seattle, WA
- Flyer: Up and Away Safe Medication Storage Flyer
- Southwest Region Executive Director: Zita Wiltgen
- Southwest Region Executive Board: Chairman–Mike Hollingsworth, Vice Chair–Dr. Lynn Wittwer, Secretary–Stefanie Boen, Treasurer–Douglas Rickard
- Southwest Region Council Structure
- Southwest Region Approved Trauma Plan
- Southwest Region Council Member Resources: WA DOH Regional Council Member Handbook
Training and Clinical Information
Peace Health Southwest Medical Center Clinical Training:
- Only EMS Agency Medical Officer/Training Officer can schedule on these calendars.
- EMS Providers must contact their EMS Agency Medical Officer/Training Officer to be scheduled.
- EMS Agencies sending personnel to this training must be contracted with PHSWMC to participate in clinical rotations.
- Anyone who is not properly scheduled will be sent home.
- Students cannot schedule for training directly with the hospital.
- Operating Room Calendar
- Emergency Room Calendar
Injury Prevention Information
Check out these valuable injury prevention programs located in the Southwest Region.